Welcome to all our new Students who have bought Course and Workshop tickets via Living Social. We hope you enjoy your courses with Pink Kitten.
We have recently moved into a new studio in Bristol and hope you enjoy your visit.
Our new 4 week courses start on the 12th November and we currently have places on most courses so get in contact if you want to get started straight away!
Our timetable is below the deals.
These are the offers which expire in March 2013
- 4 week Beginner Pole course (Normally£50) BOOK HERE
- 4 week beginner Burlesque course (Normally £50) BOOK HERE
- 4 week intermediate – advanced Pole course (Normally £45)
OR plus a workshop
- 4 week Beginner Pole course (Normally£50) & weekend workshop (£15)
- 4 week beginner burlesque course (Normally £50) & weekend workshop (£15)
- 4 week intermediate – advanced Pole course (Normally £45) & weekend workshop (£15)
- 4 week Intermediate Burlesque course (Normally £45) & weekend workshop (£15)
All offers should be redeemed in the same way (see below). Please contact the office if you have problems booking on 01172302020
To claim your course:
Please register online for the session you wish to attend then e-mail us with your living social voucher number so we can validate your purchase against our list of voucher purchasers.
To claim your workshop
This page always has the current workshops available, you do not have to book your course and workshop at the same time. Please register online for the workshop you wish to attend. If the workshop you wish to attend is not currently available, please send us an e-mail and we will make sure you are informed when the next session is available for booking.
If a course/workshop is full we will contact you with details of other courses available to you.
Terms of booking
Please contact us immediately if you cannot attend a course/workshop so that we can open your place up to someone else.
If you do not inform us that you will not be able to attend a course and give us 24 hours notice then we will unfortunately have to cancel your voucher
You should ensure that you can attend 4 classes in 4 weeks as lessons are not transferable to the next course