Hello Picture Perfect Sweethearts!
If you are a Pink Kitten Member (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond) you have access to a FREE Photoshoot being held at Pink Kitten Dance School, Studio 2
10:30am-11:00am Pole (multi-discipline preferred)
11:00am-11:30pm Hoop (multi-discipline preferred)
Read on for how to Rock the socks off a PK Photoshoot ….
Advise, Tips and Pointers for Photoshoots
- Please discuss your move ideas with your pink Kitten teachers! (they are very clever and have been doing this for a long time)
- Please have a list of level appropriate, ability friendly moves to try: be prepared!
- Max of 2 moves per person, per go (this will ensure everyone gets a go)
- You can try the same move more than once (so don’t worry)
- We aim to present you with a minimum two finished, edited photos each.
- Remember, the simple moves are often the best and most effective!
- Please remember to be courteous, kind and supportive of your
gorgeous fellow kittens!
- Please listen closely to Hannah’s instruction and feedback during the shoot
(she has much experience to share) and HAVE FUN!
- Please bring food /water/ buy Hannah coffee (optional)…shoots can be hard
work but very rewarding so keep those energy levels up!
- Please make sure you warm yourselves up before your shoot.