As past and present Pink Kitten Dance School Pole Dance students we thought it would be nice if you were the first to know our good news.
As of the 1st November we will be running classes at Fitness First and Fitness 4 Less in Bristol.
The new venue will allow us to put on many more classes at all sorts of times of the day and hopefully on most days of the week, (we will still be running our Wednesday classes at Fitness First). This is something we have been looking to do for a while but now have the venue to accommodate us
The classes will still be kept small so you get the teaching time you need and we will have our own dedicated room within Fitness 4 Less
Pole Dance Classes Starting 1st November 2010.
Classes to be held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Daytime lessons also planned, contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details or to register your interest.
All our Pole Dance Lessons are 1 hour 15, giving you a full hour on the pole
We run our courses at different levels according to ability and also offer mixed ability classes
Prices start from just £7.50 per hour (12 lesson block) to £10.00 per hour (Beginners and Flexible)
- Beginners – Level 1 The foundations of Pole Dancing
- Improvers – Level 2 Spins, Shimmies, routines and Climbing
- Intermediates – Level 3 Routines, spins and inverts
- Intermediates – Level 3 Aerial conditioning and Inverts
- Adv Intermediate – Level 4 Routine development and advanced inverts
- Mixed ability – Levels 2-4 A class for all abilities come and practice what you know and learn something new
- Pole Jams – Levels 1-4 No teaching in this class just sharing knowledge, learning something new and practicing the old