We have implemented the below hygiene policy to help stop the spread of Covid-19 at the studio and keep our customers and instructors safe
We would ask that all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio abide by the below policy at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- Wash hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. This should be done as a minimum on entering and leaving the studio, after going to the bathroom and after coughing or sneezing. Handwashing stations are marked on the studio floorplan.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. A sanitiising station has been placed inside every door.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm when you cough and sneeze
- Put the used tissue in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- Wear a face covering in situations where it is not possible to continually socially distance such as moving around the studio
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth while at the studio
- Avoid any close personal contact (hugs etc…) and follow our social distancing policy
- Avoid touching any ‘high contact’ areas where possible such as door handles and light switches
- Please make sure you wear clean clothes that have not been worn to high risk areas such as pubs, busses, large workplaces, hospitals, schools etc
- Please bring wipes for your feet or clean socks/slippers to move around inside the studio spaces
- Only use the equipment you have been assigned to for the class
- Avoid touching any other equipment unnecessarily
- Only use the cleaning products provided for your piece of equipment
- For ground-based classes please bring your own mat as requested
- Please ensure you have your own grip aid – studio grip will not be available during this time
- Common areas including toilet facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during and after class. This also extends to door handles, light switches and other high contact areas
- Please avoid using common areas where possible, wait outside or in your vehicle before class until your instructor calls you in 5 minutes before class. In the event of very heavy rain we may open the doors early to allow students into hallways to wait. Social distancing must be abided by and masks must be worn whilst waiting or moving around indoors
- Please ensure all waste is disposed of safely in the bin
- Please wash your hands after disposing of waste
- Doors/windows will be open for the duration of your class. Please do not touch these. Please let an instructor know if you would like them adjusted
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car, or your home – only bring to the studio exactly what you need for your class
- Storage boxes will be supplied upon entry please put all your belongings in these and take to your allocated spot
- Please do not touch or adjust any rigging above your equipment or any paging points – all rigging will be at a fixed height to avoid unnecessary cleaning at this time
- Communal water facilities will be unavailable during this time, please ensure you bring your own water bottle with you for class.