SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY
At Pink Kitten Dance School we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- Before attending the studio, please familiarise yourself with the new studio policies, and the new entrance and exit points
- Studio 1 classes will enter from Pennywell Road
- Studio 2 classes will enter from Little Ann Street.
- Studio X classes will enter from the carpark entrance just off Pennywell road
- Please remain in your vehicle or outside the studio until your instructor calls you into class – this will allow the previous class time to exit, and time for our team to clean the studio ready for you
- Any attendees to the studio are required to adhere to a minimum of 2 metres social distancing from anybody that they do not live with
- We ask students to wear masks/face coverings where possible as they move around the building. You will not be required to wear a mask while exercising but may need to wear one if being spotted. If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons please drop us a message in advance so we can add this to your records
- If you have hayfever or allergic rhinitis you will be asked to wear a mask or have your temperature taken in order to keep other students safe. if you cannot do this then you may be asked to leave class
- As you enter the studio please use hand sanitiser and wash your hands, grab a belongings box, follow the arrows around the studio and follow any instructions we have posted up. Please make your way to a paw print on the floor near a piece of equipment/ Bay
- In the studios we have marked out walk areas and warm up spots or 2 metre boxes below or around each piece of equipment. Please be aware of the space allocated to you and your equipment and stay within those boundaries
- Do not cross into other student’s equipment areas at any point during your class
- When you are not on your equipment try to ensure you are 2 metres away from the person next to you (mouth to mouth)
- Please only leave your equipment area to wash your hands, use the bin, go to the bathroom or if you need medical attention
- Please move around the studio following the one-way system and arrows as marked on the studio floor
- The Student Storage Area will not be available to you at this time – please only bring into the studio with you what you will need for class
- Please ensure you have water with you as we will not be providing cups/ glasses for drinking out of. You may fill your bottle from the taps but please do not drink from the tap.
- Please ensure you bring your own grip with you or purchase in the shop as we will not be allowing students to share grip between them