December 13, 2015 – December 13, 2015
The Old Malt House
Dis Charge RETURNS!
Back by popular demand, Miss Dis presents ‘Painting for the Back Row’, a drag makeup masterclass which teaches you the tools to create dramatic, transgressive looks using simple techniques that will blow your friends, family and audiences out of this world!
Held in the fabulous surroundings of Pink Kitten Dance School in Old Market, Bristol, this class is open to all who would like to learn and costs a measely £15 – don’t we treat you so FINE?!
Perfect as that Xmas treat for a friend, loved one or even better YOURSELF! Explore the art of drag and let your inner delinquent diva FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will need:
* Cotton powder puffs (savers in broadmead – super cheap)
* Wilkinson mini glue tube (like pritt stick – do NOT get pritt stick)
* Loose powder and full coverage foundation – I will be bringing cream foundations (in many colours including red, blue, yellow and green) and loose powders to the class but it will be worth having your own, I suggest the NYC brand ones available again from boots, superdrug and even wilkinsons – they come in a wide range of colours and shades – again, I will be bringing a number of powders to suit but it’s always worth having this.
*Panstick foundation by Max Factor
* As many colours of your own eyeshadows, blushes and pigments as you want
* Eyeliner pencil
* Makeup Wipes and Make-up brushes (Again, I will be bringing a selection of things for you to borrow and use including sponges, but it’s always useful to have your own)
I’m super looking forward to seeing you all and working with you, let me know if you have any questions ahead of the class – I can be contacted either through facebook or through email@example.com