Introduction to Burlesque wth Poppy Von tarte in Cheltenham

Hi ladies, many of you based in Gloucestershire have been asking for more burlesque and pole-dancingclasses, so what better way to get us back into the swing of things than with a glamorous and decadent day of burlesque!

Introduction to burlesque wth Poppy Von tarte

http://www.pinkkittendanceschool.com/booking/ is classy, cheeky, elegant and of course sexy. It has been around for hundreds of years and is currently having a massive resurgence.  This workshop will teach you all the basics a burlesque showgirl will need to know.

What better way to bring out the inner glamour puss in you than with a Pink Kitten Burlesque seduction workshop? An exciting and fun-filled way to spend your day, giving you a great confidence boost, new sense of self and some great moves.

Our ethos really is about “making the most of what you’ve got and knowing what to do with it!” You don’t need any experience to take part in our classes; they really are for complete beginners.

Times and Prices for Saturday 21st August 2011

Introduction  to Burlesque: 3:30pm

The workshop costs £15

The workshop will take place at

Copa

Regent St

Cheltenham

GL50 1HA

Places are limited book early to avoid dissapointment!

Please wear  comfortable clothing but something you’d feel sexy in! Pink Kitten also suggest bringing a button up shirt or cardigan and of course a pair of high heels!

Posted in News
15 comments on “Introduction to Burlesque wth Poppy Von tarte in Cheltenham
  1. Zara Kennedy says:

Hello I would like to know when your next burlesque workshop/course is in Cheltenham as my friend and `i are very interested. I would like to try burlesque and learn some sexy skills to entice my man!

2. Dallas Baker says:

hi a few of us were wondering if there are any classes taking place soon?? For Burlesque 🙂

3. Rebecca MacDonald says:

Hi,

Im looking for a burlesque class for my hen-do, was thinking may/early June on a saturday?

Is this possible?

Many thanks

4. Hi yes rebecca we can arrange a burlesque class in Cheltenham for you please send us an e-mail to parties@pinkkittendanceschool.com with all your requirements

5. Hi,

We have a tattoo convention taking place at5 Cheltenham racecourse on August 10th & 11th.

We are looking to include a burlesque dancer set in our entertainment schedule.

If you know of anyone who’d be interested in taking this up then I’d appreciate passing my details on,

Many thanks,

Jim

6. MacheteRose says:

Hi Jim, Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly pass on your details to the team here that deal with performance bookings.

7. Helen O'Farrell says:

Hi I am getting married on 12th April and would like a hen party similar to a burlesque workshop for us. What do you offer for hen parties? Would you be available late March?
    Thanks, Helen

8. Yes we have plenty of availability for hen partys nationwide all year round

9. keeley says:

Hi there! My cousin and i would love to learn burlesque. When is your next workshop in cheltenham 🙂

10. Hi there we have started weekly classes in stroud ( wednesday evenings ) but would be happy to look at arranging some weekend workshops in cheltenham

11. Michael Boase says:

Hi,

My Partner and I are relocating to the Gloucestershire Worcestershire area early in the New Year and my Partner has said she has always wanted to learn about Burlesque Dancing. We are a mature couple and my Partner is quite fit.

Could you let me know when Workshops will be available in the New Year and costs. Also, if the Workshops are single ones or if they are run over a number of sessions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great Christmas and a Wonderful, Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year.

Sincerely,

Michael

12. Helen says:

Hi,I am getting married and would love a burlesque class as part of my hen do. My best friend has a dance studio in Cheltenham which would be ideal as a venue.would this be possible as it sounds great.How much do you charge? Many thanks.Helen.

13. Claire Byard says:

Hi Helen, thanks for your enquiry. We would love to put on a Burlesque Hen do for you! We have sent you an email with some details of our Hen Parties on, and you can contact the office on 07980804720 for some more information. xx

14. Marie cecil says:

Hi i am interested in doing a burlesque beginners course is this something you do?

15. Claire Byard says:

Hi Marie, thanks for getting in touch with us! We have beginners Burlesque courses on a Monday and Thursday evening at our Central Bristol studio, you can see more information and sign up to them here here.