Four week Pole Dancing course with Hannah
Running every Wednesday
Mixed ability, Level 2 - Level 3 19:15 - 20:30
Students must have completed a beginners course/ foundation course in pole dancing (any school)
Pole Dancing is without a doubt the most exciting and fun way to exercise. You will learn how to be a glamorous and poised showgirl, learning all the spins, slides and poses you will ever need to impress. Increase your general fitness level, strength and flexibility.
All Pole classes are 1 hour 15 minutes in duration. All courses are four consecutive weeks unless stated. Cost is per course. Please note as we run smaller classes than some other schools, we often get fully booked up so advance booking/ online reservation is recommended.
We have a maximum of 6 places per class, which is a maximum of two people per pole. Our smaller class sizes mean you get more attention and bespoke training and development from our teaching team.
Pink Kitten Pole Dance lessons are fantastic for women who want to get fit but are bored of the gym, and want to feel fabulous in the process. Our pole dance courses are for women of all ages, shapes and sizes. They are taught in small friendly groups by our expert teachers.
There is a big showgirl influence in Pink Kitten pole classes which means that you learn to hold yourself well so that you look always look elegant and confident – when you are dancing and in life in general!
Why Pole Dance
- It’s social and great fun
- Empowering and confidence boosting
- You learn some great dance moves
- A great way to feel self expressed
- Tone and strengthen your whole body
- Its normally picked up surprisingly quickly so is very rewarding
Mixed ability improvers Pole Dance Course
Level 2 - 4
In this course we can give more individual teaching, so now you have the basics you can choose what elements of pole dancing you want to concentrate on.
This might be:
- Spins and dancing
- Inverts – moves you do from flipping upside down
- Aerial moves – moves you do in the air, once you have climbed the pole
- Routine building and performance (maybe at the Pink Kitten Showcase!)
Everyone can work at their own level in this course and you can keep doing as many courses as you want. You can start a course at any point - just contact the office to ensure there are places. You can also attend single lessons for £12.50
What to Bring and Wear For Pole Dance Courses:
- It is essential that you do not wear any oils or body lotions when you are on the pole as this can cause a hazard to yourself and others.
- For pole dancing it is essential that you have bare legs so that you can grip the pole
- Most people either wear shorts, or a short skirt with shorts underneath
- If you are feeling a bit more modest you can wear a longer skirt and hitch it up when you need to
- On top just wear a vest or top you can move in easily
- You might want to bring trainers and jogging bottoms for the warm up. It is not essential to pole dance in high heels but it helps you pull off sexy shapes. Wear high heeled boots or shoes that do not have slippery soles, big wedge heels or very pointed toes.
Please make sure you view our terms and conditions before booking
Our courses are all held as female only classes. However our wednesday mixed class occassionally has male participants